::tO mY bEAt::

Sunday, July 24, 2005

tO mY bEAt

0002... Finally, after a million attempts to make my own blog, I did it! Gosh, and you would think that making an account would be just another task of setting up yet another account! Well, it wasn't. In fact, it was so frustrating! You key in your favourite username or nickname only to find out that another individual, or so I assume, has his or her hands on it first. Then comes the address part; every other idea I get is rejected countless times. I've been trying to have this blogger going since Wednesday 20th of July for goodness sake! Thank God it's done!

Anyhow, frustration's gone and is replaced with smiles. It's true that you won't really know how to appreciate something without hardship. It just comes hand in hand. At least for me anyway. But along the way one should never succumb to negativity, especially giving up. The harder something hits us, the harder we should strive for victory because nothing is really over until we stop trying. When impossible meets miracle, heaven comes to light.

I’ve always love this line from a song from Crystal Kay: 夢が叶う日まで笑顔のまま欲しいお見て祈り捧げここにいるから…I think that’s how you write it. Anyway, it says: Until the day the dream is granted, I’ll be here smiling, looking at the stars and offering a prayer. It reminds me that if I keep on believing in myself, I can make my dreams come true. And that is truly an uplifting thought.

I guess I’ve said enough for my first blog. Haha! Will definitely try to keep up to my beat, and won’t stop to write blogs any time soon! Till next time…ja mata ne! ~ that's bye in japanese! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home