::tO mY bEAt::

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Fireworks Again!

Tonight, I was in Luzern to witness the biggest fireworks! It was simply breathtaking. I mean really. I could only smile and look with wonder and astonishement. It was amazing! The best thing was, it went on and on for like half an hour! I just wished they'd have these fireworks thing more often. It was soooo colourful with different ways of popping into the sky....different shapes, different sound. Some looked so wonderful I didn't feel like I was on earth. It looked like glittering stars! The whole show was properly coordinated and planned. Anyways, I'm feeling tired now cos it's been a loooong day and if I continue, I'll bore the life out of whoever's reading this with my all so crappy words. So I guess I'll blog soon...later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home