::tO mY bEAt::

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Can you hear me now?

Sometimes, feelings are so annoyingly hard to comprehend. It gets worse when you can't seem to express this foreign feeling that you're deeply affected by to anyone. Not because you don't want to, rather because even your heart knows not what this feelings are. Internal conflictions welcome themselves without being invited. Confusion arises and threatens our conscience. Concentration deteriorates, you become restless and everything else seems not worth worrying. And you wish someone would hear you say: Can you hear me now?

For some reason, I'm feeling like this tonight. I'm joyful but in one moment, melanchonic. I went from signing to dancing to laughing to sulking to feeling irritated to being in the state of confusion to hating myself to liking me again. I tried doing soooo many things to distract myself. Unfortunately, to no avail. maybe is just hyperactiveness. But then again, do u get depressed with hyperactiveness? God knows what's got into my puny little brain tonight.

Any clues people? Gosh I need to get a life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home