::tO mY bEAt::

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A tribute to Shawn!

As of this moment, I am the happiest person ever! My Korean bro, who by the way, is the coolest brother ever, and his lovely girlfriend just gave me the latest CD of BoA, shipped aaaaallll the way from Korea! AND not forgetting his card wishing my belated birthday. He such a sweet person. I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude not only because of that awesome gift, but to have such a wonderful person who's allowing me to feel what having a brother is like. Seriously! I've never felt brotherly love from anyone as much as i do from him. He's an angel. Oppa..chongmal komawoyo...saranghaeyo! ;)

Anyway, this are some pictures from today's major event. The pastry pictures I promised will come soon. I can't post about too many things as I've done before due to all the projects and homework I've been assigned with. They're all due on this Friday and the next. On top of that, I'm working on this book which I've decided to use as a sort of autograph book. I'll be getting everyone's general information as well as their small word of advice for me. It's more of something to remind me about people I've got to know during my time in DCT. Well, that's all for today I guess. More later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home