::tO mY bEAt::

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Road Trip!!

So I remember saying that I’ll be persistent and consistent with my bloggings starting 2 days ago. Unfortunately, for the next ten days or so, I’ll be on a road trip with my family, going to Cherating, Pahang - Batu Rakit, Terengganu - Pasir Mas, Kelantan - Cherating, Pahang – KL. I don’t know whether to feel excited or sad about it since I won’t be able to send off Syahid this Saturday night or my sweetheart Chai to Switzerland next week.. Sigh.. But the prospects of spending time with my family, going on a road trip holiday and visiting families for Eid al-Adha gives me a sense of delight and anticipation of how the trip is going to turn out. Mak and I went for snack shopping in the morning and I’m supposed to make sandwiches now. We’re leaving a little after 1530 I guess. Well, more after the trip I guess…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home